PropertyX 2020 Connect is PEXA’s premier virtual event series, spotlighting the latest market trends and innovation within the property industry.
A flagship PEXA event, this aims to bring our member community together to upskill and share knowledge with peers and industry leaders, providing thought leadership and inspiration.
It’s now more important than ever, for our network to stay connected and feel supported, especially during these unprecedented times and the Connect series is an opportunity to receive industry insights and guidance, particularly with the new challenges we are currently facing.
Welcome | Glenn King, CEO, PEXA
- PEXA update
Economic Update | Chris Nicol, Managing Director, Head of Australian Macro Research, Morgan Stanley
- Current market trends & buyer behaviours
- National long term predictions post COVID-19
Enhancing the Member Experience | Jonathan Teh, Executive Manager, Practitioner Services (VIC), PEXA
- Latest trends within the VIC market
- Support for our Member community during this period of transition
PEXA Product Roadmap & Secure Solutions | George Polus and Emily Hua, PEXA
- PEXA Key, PEXA Plus and PEXA’s new horizon
Keeping the Network Safe | David Willett, General Manager IT Security, PEXA
- New security challenges we are facing
- Keeping the network safe during unprecedented times
VIC Network Working Together | Panel session facilitated by Sally Hamilton, General Manager, Member Success – Practitioners, PEXA
Joined by Shakila Mclean, AIC VIC Committee Representative, Anthony Templar, Head of Retail Customer Lending, ANZ and Phillip Nolan, Risk Manager, LPLC
- Victorian industry experts sharing their perspective including experiences and challenges during this time
One network, we are in this together | Lisa Dowie, Chief Customer Officer, PEXA
- Wrap up