Established in 2021, the Member Advisory Council, with divisions active in Victoria, New South Wales, Queensland, Western Australia and South Australia, are leadership groups formed to advocate for the nation’s practitioners and drive progress across the sector. Its key objectives include:
- Ensuring feedback is formally documented and actionable
- Reviewing PEXA’s product portfolio and shaping its roadmap
- Collaborating to discuss key challenges and issues within the industry
Since its inception, the Member Advisory Councils have played a significant role in supporting a number of initiatives, such as:
- Conducting workshops to refine process changes and coordinate live trials to help deliver seamless transitions to industry
- Being a conduit between PEXA and industry, as analysis is undertaken to help drive timely settlements
- Working closely with financial institutions to further enhance party-to-party settlement cohesion
And now, as we approach FY23, we’re on the lookout for our next set of councillors to build on this work and tackle new industry challenges over the next 12 months.
What are we looking for?
- Passionate PEXA users with a keen interest in driving change and progress
- Willing to give honest feedback and share perspectives from their industry experiences
- Enthusiastic about workshopping ideas and new solutions
What’s expected of you?
- Our Member Advisory Councils meet quarterly, in two-hour sessions over the course of the year, with two being virtual and two in-person. We’d love for you to be able to attend all of these, as well as potential additional, ad-hoc forums as required
- As an industry expert, we want you to share your insights within our Customer Research Panel, which will provide you with the opportunity to test and provide your feedback on new ideas and functionality from PEXA
- Feedback shapes everything we do – we want you to champion the work being done across council and share these outcomes with your peers
What’s in it for our MAC members?
- Playing a key role as a leader within the industry, representing your colleagues and peers
- Recognition throughout the year from PEXA, including promotion of your firm
- Being a fundamental part of helping shape the future of digital settlements in Australia
Does this sound like you?
- Submit your nomination here – including: Why you want to be involved and what you will bring to the group
- Timings/process: Nominations will be open until 20 May 2022. A selection panel from PEXA will then meet to confirm our newest Member Advisory Council members and advise nominees.