What can I do?
With PEXA, you can electronically:
- Create a Transfer of Land for a single title or multiple land titles (subject to common proprietorship).
- Represent various parties:
- The Vendor, referred to as Proprietor on Title.
- The Purchaser, referred to as Incoming Proprietor.
- A financial institution. You can act on their behalf as an incoming mortgagee or effect a discharge as mortgagee on title.
- Facilitate a Directed Transfer (Transfer by Direction) within a single lodgement case (subject to jurisdictional stamp duty restrictions).
Visit Transfers in the e-Conveyancing Community for more details on how to lodge and settle Transfers electronically. View the online training materials, watch a short how-to video and complete the interactive tutorials.