You will need to install THREE pieces of software. You must be on Edge version 81 or above (click here to check your version).
Step 1: Digital Certificate Software
1. Click here to install the Digital Certificate software via our website.
2. Enter your email address and ABN. Click Submit and select Download for Windows.
3. Once downloaded, open and run the file. Accept the terms and conditions, then click Install.
4. Lastly, click Finish.
Step 2: Microsoft Edge Add-on
1. Click here to install the PEXA Digital Signing extension via the Microsoft Edge Add-ons store.
2. Click on GET.
3. Click Add extension. A confirmation message will appear.
4. This step is now complete and you can close the Edge Add-ons tab.
Step 3: PEXA signing application
- Click here to begin the installation process for PEXA's signing application.
- Once the file has downloaded in the bottom left hand corner, click on the file.
- Accept the terms and conditions, leave all other options as they default, and click Next to proceed through the installation.
Lastly, click Install and then Finish. Note: if you receive the below error when trying to install the software in step 3, please click here for an alternative download link. Once you have done this, proceed from step 3.2 above.