At PEXA, we are always looking for ways to improve your digital settlement experience and your feedback helps focus our priorities on what matters to you. We strive to provide you with the best possible service and aim to respond to your enquiries as quickly as possible.
How can I provide feedback?
Please provide your feedback by contacting the PEXA Support Centre via email or phone. You may also provide your feedback to any of PEXA’s employees and they will communicate it within the relevant channels in the business.
By giving us as much information as possible, you’ll be helping us provide you with a quicker response. We recommend that your feedback have the following information:
- Your contact information
- Issue/s raised
- Time and date of occurrence
- Desired outcome
- Any other information required to properly respond to the matter (for example, Workspace ID)
- Any support requirements of the complainant
In order for you to track your feedback or complaint, you will be given a unique reference number within one business day.
What happens when a complaint is made?
All members of PEXA’s staff are empowered to manage and resolve complaints on the spot, where appropriate.
Where this is not possible, we will aim to resolve a complaint within 15 business days. Complainants will also be advised in the unlikely event that more time is required.
PEXA will investigate the circumstances of each complaint and provide a response which will outline:
- The actions taken by PEXA in response to the complaint
- The outcome of the complaint (for example, an improvement to a product por service)
- The reasons for any decision/s made
- Any remedy PEXA is prepared to offer
Definition of complaint
PEXA defines a complaint as an expression of dissatisfaction made to or about PEXA (where the root cause of an issue is within the control of PEXA), and which may be related to PEXA’s platform, processes, services (which include onboarding and training programs), staff or the handling of a complaint, where a response or resolution is explicitly or implicitly expected or legally required.
Who can be a complainant?
- A PEXA member;
- A customer of a PEXA member, provided the complaint is made via the member who represented them in their transaction; and
- A direct user of PEXA’s products or services
What if I am dissatisfied with PEXA’s response?
Should complainants be dissatisfied with PEXA’s response, they may request an internal review by providing us with written notice within five business days of receiving our response.