If you already sign on the computer you are using, please skip to Step 3.
STEP 1: DIGITAL CERTIFICATE SOFTWARE
- Click here to install the Digital Certificate software via our website.
- Enter your email address and ABN. Click Submit and select Download for Windows.
- Once downloaded, open and run the file. Accept the terms and conditions, leave all other options as they default, and click Next to proceed through the installation.
- After you have installed the program, you may see an idOnDemand plugin screen. Click Cancel >Yes > Finish to cancel the idOnDemand Updater Plugin installation.
- Lastly, click Finish.
STEP 2: MOZILLA FIREFOX EXTENSION
- Click here to install the Mozilla Firefox Signing extension via the Firefox Add-on Store.
- Click + Add to Firefox.
- Click the blue Install button in the top left hand corner of your screen. A confirmation message will appear. Click OK.
- This step is now complete and you can close the Mozilla Add-on tab.
STEP 3: PEXA SIGNING APPLICATION
- Click here to begin the installation process for PEXA's signing application.
- On the dialogue box, click Save File.
- Click on the completed download when it appears in the top right hand corner (if you cannot see the file, click the blue downward arrow at the top left of your browser; it should be the first result in the list).
- Accept the terms and conditions, leave all other options as they default, and click Next to proceed through the installation.
- Lastly, click Install and then Finish.
Once you have completed these steps, please click here to check the set up and confirm that you are ready to sign.
Note: if you receive the below error when trying to install the software in step 3, please click here for an alternative download link. Once you have done this, proceed from step 3.2 above.