You will need to install THREE pieces of software. You must be on Edge version 81 or above (click here to check your version).
Step 1: Digital Certificate Software
- Click here to install the Digital Certificate software via our website.
- Enter your email address and ABN. Click Submit and select either Download for Big Sur or Download for Catalina and Mojave.
- Once the file has downloaded, open and run the file.
- Accept the terms and conditions, and leave all other options as they default, and click Continue to proceed through the installation.
- If asked for a password, enter your Mac/Apple password, and then click on Install Software. Click Close on the Installation Successful screen.
- Lastly, click Move to Trash, as you have already installed the software.
Step 2: Microsoft Edge Add-on
- Click here to install the PEXA Digital Signing extension via the Microsoft Edge Add-ons store.
- Click on GET.
- Click Add extension. A confirmation message will appear.
This step is now complete and you can close the Edge Add-ons tab.
Step 3: PEXA signing application for Mac
- Click here to begin the installation process for PEXA's signing application.
- Once the PexaDigitalSigning.pkg has downloaded, open and run the file.
- Accept the terms and conditions, and leave all other options as they default, and click Next to proceed through the installation.
- Lastly, click Install and then Close.