How much does it cost?
PEXA does not charge up-front registration fees or ongoing subscription fees.
Members are only charged per successful transaction. Charges vary depending on the type of transaction.
The PEXA fee covers the following services:
- Pre-population of Land Registry data, to remove the need for re-keying.
- Lodgement verification checks, to provide greater certainty that documents will be lodged successfully.
- Title Activity Checks (TAC), to alert you to any recent activity on the title.
- Lodgement gap cover, whereby PEXA may assume responsibility for loss incurred when an intervening dealing impacts registration of a covered dealing, subject to conditions set out in the Participation Agreements.
- Electronic disbursement of cleared funds through to nominated accounts.
- Electronic settlement booking.
- Document creation and lodgement with the Land Registry in real-time.
- Secure digital signature technology.
- Stamp duty verification with the duty authority.
The PEXA fee is separate from the statutory lodgement fees, which are set by each jurisdiction’s Land Registry.
From 1 July 2021, prices were adjusted in line with the Model Operating Requirements which are set and governed by ARNECC and are based on the Consumer Price Index for March 2021 (1.1% annual increase as per ABS 6410.0)